Even though Mega Fortune Dreams is considered to be the same as Mega Fortune, the fact of the matter is that they aren’t the same at all. Mega Fortune Dreams is basically an enhanced version of the original with even more animated symbols and special game features like multipliers, free spins, etc.
Payout percentage: The theoretic payouts for this video slots is at 96.4%.
Build: There are five separate reels, three rows and twenty fixed bet lines.
Features: There are symbol substituting re-spins, wilds, multipliers, jackpots, bonus games and free spins.
As with all of the slot games from NetEnt, there are a number of controls which you will have to get used to on Mega Fortune Dreams:
• Bet level: This allows you to decide how much you are wagering on every spin.
• Auto play: This button lets you keep playing with minimal interaction.
• Middle button: This button begins a spin using your chosen bet level and coin value.
• Coins: This shows you how many coins are left for you to bet.
• Coin value: This allows you to fix the value for every coin.
• Maximum bet: This button sets spins in motion with the highest possible chosen coin value.
The settings for this game can also be adjusted to give you a personalized gaming experience. When you choose from the four icons, you can view the rules of the game for reference, set the auto play function in motion and activate or mute the sound. The wrench icon also expands, offers broader menu choices to players and allows for a lot of adjustments.
So if you haven’t yet given it a shot, it’s time you do. This game offers so much more than the original and there is no reason why you shouldn’t give it a shot right away.